Milano Unica July 2019: all the areas in the trade show
MU Special Contents and MU Special Areas of the 29th Edition of Milano Unica
The opening of the 29th Edition of Milano Unica is drawing near. The July edition will again highlight high end textile and accessories collections for the Autumn/Winter 2020-21 season. The spotlight will also be on e-MilanoUnica marketplace, the exclusive info-commerce business-to-business platform dedicated to professionals in the high end textile-accessory sector, launched in a pilot version this past February – which will be presented in the new MU Cinema. The MU Sustainable Innovation project, grouping the best product proposals make with eco-friendly materials and processes, evolves further along with the area dedicated to MU Tendenze, this time inspired by the Ecorotica theme.
The panels of MU Synthesis, collected and presented with highly impactful visuals, developed by the participating companies, provide visitors with an overview of the most representative samples of each exhibitor.
Visitors to the July edition will also be able to explore much other content, organized, as usual, in a stimulating and articulated itinerary, subdivided into MU Special Contents and MU Special Areas and structured to provide new creative inspiration and suggestions for fashion industry operators.
MU Special Contents
Collaborations with partners and sponsors give rise to all of MU Special Contents:
- Linen Dream Lab by Celc (Pav.16) is the space dedicated to linen, the uniquely European, creative and innovative green fibre and its labels MASTERS OF LINEN® (100% Made in Europe) and EUROPEAN FLAX® (European fibre origin). A journey through 4 seasons linen innovations. Platform for services, marketing & promotion: AMO IL LINO retail partnership and its store locator;
- Woolmark (Pav.12-20), the area dedicated to the most innovative and avant-garde wool fabrics: from the Luna Rossa Prada Pirelli Team's uniforms, for which The Woolmark Company is the technical partner, to The Wool Lab Autumn/Winter 2020/21;
- SMI - Sistema Moda Italia (Pav.16), represents the largest sector organization for the Textile and Fashion Industry in the western markets, whose mission is to protect and promote the interests of the sector and facilitate relations with the institutions and economic/political organizations providing support to companies that intend to expand globally;
- the Ministry of Economic Development (Pav.16) the Anti-Counterfeiting Directorship will be present for the first time at Milano Unica with a dedicated stand, for the purpose of promoting and protecting industrial and intellectual property rights, through specific training activities and the diffusion of ministerial information to both exhibitors and visitors;
- the Milan Polytechnic (Pav.12) will be present with an exclusive project entitled “Fashion and Uniforms: historical and other inspirations”, dedicated to an iconic and versatile item of apparel, presented in its most classic and conventional forms as well as more extravagant and original ones oriented towards ready-to-wear;
- Banca Sella (Pav.20) has a tradition for offering innovative, successful financial, banking and insurance solutions. A dedicated space to discover the new "Digital Innovation Program" training program.
MU Special Areas
- The Japan Observatory (Pav.12), organized by JFW and JETRO, brings together more than 30 exhibitors, selected from that country’s best high end producers;
- The Korea Observatory (Pav.16), curated by KOTRA and KTTA, collects 20 exhibitors chosen from the country’s most innovative and representative textile companies;
- Origin Passion and Beliefs (Pav.8) is the Italian manufacturing trade show, an exclusive place in which to meet the companies specializing in subcontracting supplies and providing quality services for international fashion brands.
The following areas complete the array:
- Filo (Pav.8) is dedicated to trends upstream of textiles, testifying to the fundamental bond between premium yarns and high end fabrics;
- MU Info & Style, designed for business-to-business services, and MU Trade Press (Pav.8), offering information on the latest trends in international fashion with an ample selection of books, sector magazines and models;
- MU Vintage (Pav.12) is reserved for apparel, accessories, costume jewelry and other items from vintage fashion collections;
- MU Designers (Pav.12) is dedicated to textile designers, artists who contribute to supporting the fashion system with their unflagging commitment to innovation and the quest for beauty.
Milano Unica looks forward to seeing you at Rho Fieramilano on 9, 10 and 11 July 2019.