The new features of the Milano Unica App
New services to make your visit at the trade show easier
The Milano Unica App, now available on App Store and Google Play, comes with new features.
What’s new on the Milano Unica App?
Many features do not need login:
- Exhibitor catalog: the new filters allow you to search by exhibition area, category, hall and country, and save the participating companies among your favorites so that you can find them easily at the trade show.
- QR Code: by scanning the QR Code on fabrics and accessories on display in the Tendenze & Sustainability Area and MU Sintesi Area you can view the exhibitor details and location to reach them easily.
- Map and wayfinding: use this option to reach the trade show areas and the points of interest.
- Events at the Trade Show: do not miss the MU36 events.
- How to reach the Trade Show: the updated timetable of the Shuttle Bus from and to Milano Malpensa and Linate made available for free by Milano Unica in addition to real time information on traffic, public transportation, parking and access to the Trade Show.
- Reserve a taxi: possibility of reserving a taxi directly from WeTaxi with a 5% discount on the taxi ride.
Moreover, Milano Unica has developed features dedicated to the buyers who complete the login process:
- Badge: to visualize the badge directly on the App.
- Notes: to facilitate the collection of information on the visit with notes, photos, videos and voice comments regarding a booth or a point of interest.
- Reserve a table in the restaurant: to avoid queueing at the entrance and reserve a table in the restaurant areas located in Halls 8, 16 and 20.