The 30th edition of Milano Unica coming up in February
Discover in advance the exhibitor companies and the exhibition areas
The appointment with the 30th edition of Milano Unica, the trade show for high-end textiles and accessories – a point of reference for sector operators – is scheduled on February 4, 5 and 6, 2020 at Rho Fieramilano.
The best Italian and European producers will showcase their Spring/Summer 2021 collections, along with the proposals presented by the Japan Observatory and the Korea Observatory.
See the list of exhibitor companies.
MU Special Areas
As always, the exhibition is enriched by the MU Info & Style areas, dedicated to business services, MU Trade Press, with the trade press and a rich proposal of specialized magazines, MU Vintage, for vintage items and accessories, and MU Designers, with the presence of textile designers and their continuous commitment to innovation and style.
The precious collaboration with partners and sponsors confirms the availability of numerous MU Special Contents:
- Linen Dream Lab by Celc, the space dedicated to linen, the green fiber of the future with a European origin.
- Woolmark, the area showcasing the most innovative and top-notch wool fabrics.
- SMI - Sistema Moda Italia, the largest organization including representatives of the Textile and Apparel Industry of the Western markets.
- Eyes on Me, the project dedicated to young talents graduating from schools of fashion.
- Banca Sella proposing targeted innovative financial, banking and insurance solutions.
Alongside Milano Unica are the sponsors Caffè Toraldo and Lauretana, confirming their support of the trade show.
Appointment with the 30th edition of Milano Unica on February 4, 5 and 6, 2020.