Do you want to reach Milano Unica? Here is all the information you need.
• A7 Genova, A1 Bologna and A4 Torino highways: West beltway - direction North, exit:Fiera Milano;
• A4 Venezia highway: exit Pero-Fiera Milano;
• A8 Varese and A9 Como highway: from the Milan barrier gate, direction A4- Venezia, exit Fiera Milano. from Milan
• A8 highway. Direction Varese-Como, exit Fiera Milano;
• A4 highway, direction Turin, Pero, exit Fiera Milano.
MM1 RED UNDERGROUND, DIRECTION/ STOP RHO-FIERA MILANO
• Ordinary ticket: Rho-Fiera € 2.55. Valid for a journey from Milan to the Rho Fiera station or viceversa on the M1 Red Underground; duration of validity: 105 minutes, one single use;
• Ordinary ticket Molino Dorino/Rho-Fiera € 1.55;
• Ordinary ticket Lotto/Rho-Fiera € 1.95;
• Return ticket/Milano Rho-Fiera € 5.00. Valid for two journeys from Milan to the Rho Fiera station on the M1 Red Underground and viceversa for a maximum duration of 105 minutes each;
• Day Ticket Fiera € 7.00 valid for the entire day from the stamping without limitations of the number of journeys from Milan to the Rho Fiera Milan station on the M1 Red Underground and viceversa. All tickets are also valid for journeys in the Municipality of Milan on ATM transportation means, on the stretches managed by Trenord, including the “Passante Ferroviario” (Railway Link” up to the Milano Certosa station. In the stretches managed by Trenord, “Passante Ferroviario” (Railway Link) included, one ticket is valid only for a single journey. For more information www.atm-mi.it.
It is possible to book a taxi by calling one of the following numbers: 02 8585 - 02 6969 - 02 4040 - 02 4000 - 02 5353.
Railway station: Rho-fiera passante ferroviario.
It is possible to reach the Rho Fiera Milan railway station by train from nine city stations connected with the Passante Ferroviario (Railway Link): Certosa, Villapizzone, Lancetti, Porta Garibaldi Passante, Porta Venezia, Repubblica, Dateo, Porta Vittoria and Rogoredo.
Passante Ferroviario (Railway Link) lines:
• line S5 Varese-Gallarate-Pioltello, stop: Rho Fiera Milano;
• line S6 Novara-Magenta-Milano-Treviglio, stop: Rho-Fiera Milano. For more information: www.trenord.it Also, a few interregional trains operated on the Turin-Novara-Milan line and leaving from Milano Centrale, Milano Porta GAribaldi and Torino Porta Nuova, stop at the Rho Fiera Milano station. For more information on the trains to Milan www.trenitalia.com.
From the airport
From Linate airport
Free MU Shuttle Bus.
The pick-up points from Milano Unica are located at PORTA SUD TIM.
LINATE – July 11
From LINATE to MU: 8.30 - 9.00 – 10.00 – 11.00 – 12.00
From MU to LINATE: 16.30 – 17.30
LINATE – July 12
From LINATE to MU: 8.30 - 9.00 – 10.00 – 11.00
From MU to LINATE: 16.00 – 17.00 -18.00
LINATE – July 13
From LINATE to MU: 9.00
From MU to LINATE: 14.00 - 15.00 - 16.00 – 17.00
LINATE STOP: Arrivals - shuttle bus area
Public transport: Bus 73 to the bus stop Viale Campania-Via Corsica. Proceed with S5 line (Treviglio – Varese) or with S6 line (Pioltello Limito – Novara Nord) for 8 stops.
From Malpensa airport
Free MU Shuttle Bus.
MALPENSA with TERMINAL 2 stop
MALPENSA – July 11
MALPENSA - MU 9.00 – 10.00 – 11.00 – 12.30 T2 stops: 9.10 – 10.10 – 11.10 - 12.40
MU - MALPENSA 16.00 – 17.00 -18.00 –before arrival stop at TERMINAL 2
MALPENSA – July 12
MALPENSA MU 8.30 - 9.00 – 10.00 – 11.30 T2 stops: 8.40 - 9.10 – 10.10 – 11.40
MU MALPENSA 14.00 - 15.00 - 16.00 – 17.00 - 18.00 – 19.00 – before arrival stop at TERMINAL 2
MALPENSA – July 13
MALPENSA MU 9.00 – 10.00 T2 stops: 9.10 – 10.10
MU MALPENSA 12.00 – 13.00 - 14.00 - 15.00 - 16.00 – 17.00 - 18.00 – before arrival stop at TERMINAL 2
MALPENSA T1 stop : in front of exit N.7
MALPENSA T2 STOP: ARRIVALS - SHUTTLE BUS AREA– parking N. 6
THE PICK-UP POINTS AT MILANO UNICA ARE LOCATED AT PORTA SUD TIM
The Malpensa Express train every half an hour to Milano Nord Cadorna and M1 Red Underground direction/stop Rho Fiera Milano. Operating hours and costs at www.malpensaexpress.it and www.trenord.it.
From the Orio al Serio airport
Various options with frequent journeys, stop at the Milan Central Railway Station. Traveling time: 50 minutes.