Do you want to reach Milano Unica? Here is all the information you need.
For those arriving by plane, Milano Unica has set up a complimentary Shuttle Bus service from Linate and Malpensa.
Shuttle Bus schedule
- From LINATE to MU: 8.30 a.m. – 9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- From MU to LINATE: 4.30 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
- From LINATE to MU: 8.30 a.m. – 9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.
- From MU to LINATE: 4.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m.
- From LINATE to MU: 9.00 a.m.
- From MU to LINATE: 2.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m.
Pick up points:
- Linate: Arrivals - Shuttle Bus Area
- Milano Unica: PORTA SUD TIM.
Public transport: Bus 73 to the bus stop Viale Campania-Via Corsica. Proceed with S5 line (Treviglio – Varese) or with S6 line (Pioltello Limito – Novara Nord) for 8 stops.
Shuttle Bus schedule
- From MALPENSA to MU: 9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. T2 stops: 9.10 a.m. – 10.10 a.m.– 11.10 a.m.– 12.40 p.m.
- From MU to MALPENSA: 4.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. – before arrival stop at TERMINAL 2
- From MALPENSA to MU: 8.30 a.m. – 9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. T2 stops: 8.40 a.m. – 9.10 a.m. – 10.10 a.m. – 11.40 a.m.
- From MU to MALPENSA: 2.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. – 7.00 p.m – before arrival stop at TERMINAL 2
- From MALPENSA to MU: 9.00 a.m. – 10.00 a.m. T2 stops: 9.10a.m. – 10.10 a.m.
- From MU to MALPENSA: 12.00 p.m. – 1.00 p.m. – 2.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m. – 4.00 p.m. – 5.00 p.m. – 6.00 p.m. – before arrival stop at TERMINAL 2
Pick up points:
- Malpensa: Terminal 1, in front of exit N.7; Terminal 2, Arrivals, Shuttle Bus Area - Parking N. 6
- Milano Unica: PORTA SUD TIM
Public transport: The Malpensa Express train every half an hour to Milano Nord Cadorna and M1 Red Underground direction/stop Rho Fiera Milano. Operating hours and costs at www.malpensaexpress.it and www.trenord.it.
Orio al Serio Airport - Public service
Various options with frequent journeys, stop at the Milan Central Railway Station. Traveling time: 50 minutes.
- A7 Genova, A1 Bologna and A4 Torino highways: West beltway - direction North, exit: Fiera Milano;
- A4 Venezia highway: exit Pero-Fiera Milano;
- A8 Varese and A9 Como highway: from the Milan barrier gate, direction A4- Venezia, exit Fiera Milano.
- A8 highway. Direction Varese-Como, exit Fiera Milano;
- A4 highway, direction Turin, Pero, exit Fiera Milano.
MM1 RED UNDERGROUND, DIRECTION/ STOP RHO-FIERA MILANO
- Ordinary ticket: Rho-Fiera € 2.50. Valid for a journey from Milan to the Rho Fiera station or viceversa on the M1 Red Underground; duration of validity: 105 minutes, one single use;
- Return ticket/Milano Rho-Fiera € 5.00. Valid for two journeys from Milan to the Rho Fiera station on the M1 Red Underground and viceversa for a maximum duration of 105 minutes each;
- Day Ticket Fiera € 7.00 valid for the entire day from the stamping without limitations of the number of journeys from Milan to the Rho Fiera Milan station on the M1 Red Underground and viceversa.
All tickets are also valid for journeys in the Municipality of Milan on ATM transportation means, on the stretches managed by Trenord, including the “Passante Ferroviario” (Railway Link” up to the Milano Certosa station. In the stretches managed by Trenord, “Passante Ferroviario” (Railway Link) included, one ticket is valid only for a single journey. For more information www.atm-mi.it.
It is possible to book a taxi by calling one of the following numbers: 02 8585 - 02 6969 - 02 4040 - 02 4000 - 02 5353.
Railway station: Rho-Fiera Passante Ferroviario.
It is possible to reach the Rho Fiera Milan railway station by train from nine city stations connected with the Passante Ferroviario (Railway Link): Certosa, Villapizzone, Lancetti, Porta Garibaldi Passante, Porta Venezia, Repubblica, Dateo, Porta Vittoria and Rogoredo.
Passante Ferroviario (Railway Link) lines:
- line S5 Varese-Gallarate-Pioltello, stop: Rho Fiera Milano;
- line S6 Novara-Magenta-Milano-Treviglio, stop: Rho-Fiera Milano.
For more information: www.trenord.it.
Also, a few interregional trains operated on the Turin-Novara-Milan line and leaving from Milano Centrale, Milano Porta Garibaldi and Torino Porta Nuova, stop at the Rho Fiera Milano station. For more information on the trains to Milan www.trenitalia.com.